Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Introduction

I'm starting this blog as I'm sure many great writers began: unemployed. Actually, many more not-so-great writers probably also started that way, too.

As a recent transplant from the largest city in the Great American Midwest to one not quite as large, I've spent a lot of time in my air-conditioned apartment. My goal is to explore the city more, but laziness has interfered so far. As has the lackluster public transportation program. Really that's just a poor excuse - the bus routes are comprehensive, just infrequent.

The purpose of this blog is to give me a public forum in which to pass judgment. I do it so well privately, I thought I should share my gift with the world at large. I will review music, movies, businesses, local attractions, and anything else that merits a decree of some sort. Hopefully, it will evolve into something more meaningful over time.

Of course, your all's judgments are welcome as well. There's room for everyone to have an opinion in this great Interweb of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment